This is from the Youtube channel "Bonnies House" the video and musical accompaniment was made by Andrew Fly and voiced by our Liam Rooke.
As you can see there are many different applications of voice over.
Here at MEP we can add voice over to projects - here are a few examples:
- Promotional description - add another dimension to your online flyers/video with an audio track
- Audio description - help people further gain knowledge on your brand/product - help people who are visually impared to allow them to gain knowledge of what is happening
- Children s educational video - we all thrive on learning so why not add a friendly voice into the mix
- Documentaries - we love David Attenborough documentaries so enriching and educational both visually and audio
- Film - characters thoughts or an opening monologue or closing one to tie up your story
- Theatre - give your audience the voice of the gods
- Advert - to advertise your product
- E-learning materials - to assist in learning through listening as well as visual reference
- Guided tours - teaching the adventurer about history
- Background - to add a crowd/crowd noise to the scene
- Animation - bring weird and wonderful characters to life and give them a voice
There are so many applications and we offer this service to our clients to gain them maximum exposure for their project and to enhance the experience of their audience.
If you are interested in our services please get in-touch.